Yes, the good news is that Paris will host the 2024 Summer Olympics !! And to do this, many changes are expected in the city and around. Many infrastructures will be built and many accommodations too. But do not wait too much to book a hotel in Paris for the 2024 Summer Olympics, because thousands of visitors are expected and requests are already flowing.
Find a Hotel in Paris for the 2024 Summer Olympics: Saint-Germain-Des-Prés
On the available maps, it appears that the activities will take place in Seine Saint-Denis, La Défense and Paris Intra Muros. The best is to take a hotel room in the center of Paris. Saint-Germain-des-Prés is an excellent choice. If you like to walk and want to stay in the sport theme, you will not need to use many transportation. And if you have to use them, many metro, bus and RER stations surround Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
The other advantage is that after a busy day, it is always nice to enjoy a good meal, meet friends at a terrace or go out and listen to Jazz. The 6th arrondissement is as lively as central, and it is full of good restaurants ! Ask our teams, they know the neighborhood very well!
Find a Hotel in Paris for the 2024 Summer Olympics : which one ?
Depending on your budget, you will like :
- Welcome Hotel ** : comfort and simplicity at the corner of the rue de Seine and Boulevard Saint-Germain. The + ? Excellent value for money in this popular area.
- Hotel de Seine *** : French elegance, and spacious rooms for Saint-Germain. The + : all rooms are equipped with bathtub, bathrobes and Algotherm amenities, perfect after a long day!
- Hotel des Marronniers *** : quiet rooms between courtyard and garden, romantic and intimate atmosphere. The +? The garden that welcomes you until 11:30 pm for a tea, a glass of wine or a green break.
- Hotel des 2 Continents *** : warm welcoming, and rooms for 1 to 4 people, family friendly! The +? Its great breakfast and its freshly squeezed juices with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Trianon Rive Gauche **** : comfortable hotel with a very professional service, between the Sorbonne Square and the Luxembourg Gardens, The +? The bar and the breathtaking view from the top floors.